Re: Opera Presto test suite released

From: Florian Rivoal <florian@rivoal.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 00:33:25 -0000
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org, public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org, "Leif Arne Storset" <lstorset@opera.com>
Cc: "Doug Schepers" <schepers@w3.org>, "Andreas Bovens" <andreasb@opera.com>
Hi

Thanks a lot to Leif Arne, and to Opera as a whole, for getting this out.
This

Not counting (based on a naive grep on file names) ref files, there is
about 85 thousand files in this repo, so I would not understate the
significance of this either. Even if only 5% end up being usable test
cases, that would still be a very welcome number.

The conversations that triggered this release happened at the last Test
The Web Forward in Seattle. I'd this was quite productive an event, future
TTWFs will have a challenging record to beat.

The amount of work needed to go through all this is far from trivial, but
who said interoperability was supposed to be easy?

- Florian