Re: How to approval css test cases?

There are multiple ways to get a test marked as approved in Shepherd.

First, you have approval rights for Shepherd so you can simply change the status and click the "update" button within the Shepherd page.
Alternately you can add yourself as a reviewer as Gérard mentioned and commit the file to either the Mercurial or GitHub repositories.
Also, any PR that is merged on GitHub will automatically approve all the files within the PR. If you tell me your GitHub name I can add you to the list of people with the right to merge a PR.

Peter