Re: Proposal to refactor the CSS test repo

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:10:41 -0700
To: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com>
> [stuff about test repo reorg and symlinks]

Let's *not* do symlinks. Just put the test in the most specific directory
and leave it at that. That's the policy we currently have. If you're
searching for all tests linked against a particular spec, you'll just have
to use Shepherd or the build tools.

If Peter thinks we don't need cvs-import or build-test, then we probably
don't need it.

Rebecca, before you do this, please check in with a rep from each vendor.
There might be import/export setups on their end that would need to be
adjusted. For Mozilla, you can ask dbaron, he would know.