From: Paul Tykodi <ptykodi@tykodi.com<mailto:ptykodi@tykodi.com>>
Date: Monday, October 28, 2013 4:29 PM
To: Rebecca Hauck <rhauck@adobe.com<mailto:rhauck@adobe.com>>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org<mailto:www-style@w3.org>" <www-style@w3.org<mailto:www-style@w3.org>>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org<mailto:public-css-testsuite@w3.org>" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org<mailto:public-css-testsuite@w3.org>>
Subject: RE: TestTWF Pull requests needing review

Hi Rebecca,

I’m currently serving as the Vice-Chair of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group Semantic Model working group. The PWG participated in the recent W3C workshop titled “Publishing and the Open Web Platform” http://www.w3.org/2012/12/global-publisher/.

In looking at existing W3C CSS test suites, I have not seen any development activity in either of the following CSS test suites for a number of years now:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/Print/
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Page/current/

Do you know whether any developers attending the upcoming TPAC might be contributing any CSS Printing or CSS Paged Media related test suites?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant

Tel/Fax: 603-343-1820
Mobile:  603-866-0712
E-mail:  ptykodi@tykodi.com<mailto:ptykodi@tykodi.com>
WWW:  http://www.tykodi.com<http://www.tykodi.com/>

This e-mail reply and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Tykodi Consulting Services LLC
immediately by replying to this message and destroying all copies of this message
and any attachments. Thank you