Re: [css3-transitions] [css3-animations] API for testing transitions and animations

On Feb 28, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Øyvind Stenhaug wrote:

>>> For now I've added the prefixes by script in my tests, so that we can
>>> look at the results easily.  It's harder to judge the test validity
>>> without being able to run it easily in browsers.
>>
>> This one will take a bit more time to fix... Ideally we'd handle the
>> prefixing in the build scripts,
>
> Not for officially-released versions of the testsuites, I hope.

For pre-CR versions of the test suites, yes. They'll get removed as soon as the spec hits CR.

> I'd hate
> to see prefixes gain any more legitimacy due to someone noticing that even
> W3C's standards testsuites use them...

Which is why we don't want them in the source.

Do you have another suggestion how to test interop before prefixes get dropped?

Peter