Re: [css3-transitions] [css3-animations] API for testing transitions and animations

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:00:06 +0100, fantasai
<fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:

>    http://test.csswg.org/resources/

Oh, good.

>>> I've stripped out our vendor-specific prefixed notation in favor of
>>> the one
>>> in the spec, I'm sure it won't be to difficult for other interested
>>> parties
>>> to add their own prefixes with a few sed commands or what have you.
>>
>> For now I've added the prefixes by script in my tests, so that we can
>> look at the results easily.  It's harder to judge the test validity
>> without being able to run it easily in browsers.
>
> This one will take a bit more time to fix... Ideally we'd handle the
> prefixing in the build scripts,

Not for officially-released versions of the testsuites, I hope. I'd hate
to see prefixes gain any more legitimacy due to someone noticing that even
W3C's standards testsuites use them...

> maybe by running a set of regexps stored in a configuration
> file. (Regular expressions should work fine for most static tests, but
> I'm not
> sure how you'd handle scripting. Would that work for your tests?)

(I'm not sure who you were addressing here, but it would probably work for
mine.)

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA