Re: CSS Hierarchies Module - Test Case

Le Sam 18 février 2012 22:23, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :

> Le Ven 17 février 2012 16:41, Hans Christian Reinl a écrit :
>> Hey there,

[snipped]

> line 20:
> hierarchies specification seems to be implemented in the browser you are
> using.</p>
>
> I would replace your sentence with:

> or with

If you use green, then I believe you should also set the color to white
so that the color contrast is good and promotes readability. White on
green and white on red gives sufficient color contrast. On the other
hand, black on green and black on red is poor color contrast.

I wrongly said "bright green" because I was looking at a test and
copied+pasted from another test.

So, I would set color to white and the pass-fail conditions sentence
would be:

or

CSS 2.1 Test suite RC6, March 23rd 2011:

Contributing to to CSS 2.1 test suite: