Re: [css3-transitions] [css3-animations] API for testing transitions and animations

On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:18:12 +0100, Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:41:57 +0100, Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:35 AM, Øyvind Stenhaug <oyvinds@opera.com>
>> wrote:
>>> I should probably mention that I volunteered as owner of the Animations
>>> testsuite a while back (since nobody else spoke up) [1], and that since
>>> then, I have created about 150 tests (not submitted quite yet). Those
>>> are
>>> all automated via testharness.js (some using setTimeout, some using the
>>> animation events, some neither), and can also be visually/manually
>>> inspected
>>> for a more thorough check (they don't have reference animations,
>>> though).
>>>
>>> There seems to be no owner for Transitions yet, by the way [2].
>>
>> Are the tests somewhere public?  We wouldn't want to duplicate effort.
>>  You can put them in an incoming/ directory if you don't want to
>> officially submit them yet.
>
> Not yet. I'll do what I can to get them shared as soon as possible.

I have submitted my animations tests to the incoming/ directory now. For
some of them there are spec issues that interfere, I have marked these as
such in the source (with HTML comments). They depend on
/resources/testharness.js being present, which it doesn't currently seem
to be on test.csswg.org (but I seem to recall that was the plan). Also,
conversion to XHTML remains to be done.

I've stripped out our vendor-specific prefixed notation in favor of the
one in the spec, I'm sure it won't be to difficult for other interested
parties to add their own prefixes with a few sed commands or what have you.

--
Øyvind Stenhaug
Core Norway, Opera Software ASA