Re: Create CSS test suite for CSS Transforms

On Apr 17, 2012, at 7:21 AM, Dirk Schulze wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2012, at 1:08 AM, Ms2ger wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> On 04/17/2012 02:45 AM, Linss, Peter wrote:
>>> The build of the transforms test suite is online now at:
>>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css3-transforms/nightly-unstable/
>>>
>>> and in the harness. It's part of the daily build and will update each night around 1am PDT.
>>>
>>> The transform test suite is output in HTML5 and XHTML1. For the XHTML1 version the build is (hopefully) inserting the proper SVG namespace info.
>>>
>>> This is the first time the build system has converted HTML 5 source to XHTML1 output. Please review it carefully to make sure I didn't miss something.
>>
>> The 'HTML 5' link at [1] point to [2], which currently seems to return a
>> 404 error.
> I can confirm that the HTML5 version is not reachable. But the XHTML version with the SVG ns works great. Thanks!

Small bug in the index generation. The files were, in fact, there, but with .htm extensions while the links had .html. Fixed.

The actual test files were there and properly linked to the test harness:
http://test.csswg.org/harness/suite/CSS3-TRANSFORMS_DEV/

Peter