Re: Test repository moving to Mercurial today

Le Mer 18 mai 2011 22:20, Linss, Peter a écrit :
> The switch over to Mercurial is complete.
>
> Instructions for accessing the new Mercurial repository are on the wiki
> at:
> http://wiki.csswg.org/test/mercurial
>
> If you have any problems with the new server, please let me know ASAP.
>
> Peter

Peter,

When are you going to create a new nightly-unstable of the test suite? I
ask this because none of the 44 testcases (new ones or modified ones) I
submitted are viewable from

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/toc.html

or in

http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/nightly-unstable/html4/