Re: 20 new testcases submitted in /source/approved/css2.1/src/

Hi Gérard,

in general, please don't make changes to tests in the approved directory, especially don't add new ones there. That directory is only for tests that have been reviewed and approved.

You should be submitting your new tests (and new support files) into contributors/gtalbot/submitted (and contributors/gtalbot/submitted/support).

If you're making changes to tests that are already in approved, please copy those tests back to your submitted folder and submit the changes there. I'm not sure what svn client you're using at the moment, but you can do this at the command line like this:

cd {whatever directory you checked out the repository to}
svn copy approved/css2.1/src/{path}/{testfile} contributors/gtalbot/submitted

replacing the {} with the appropriate directory and test file names.

If your change is a simple, obvious fix to a test that's in approved, you can go ahead and make the change there (only you and a few other people should be touching files there), but if it's a significant change to the test, it really should go into your submitted directory.

Peter