Re: [nightly-unstable] c21-pseud-link-002

Right, Arron corrected the empty href on April 14, it should be pointing to the test case, as it does in the XHTML source. The problem is that the build system isn't updating the link when generating the HTML version of the page, the XHTML version is OK.

I already saw that error and have a fix to the build system on my to do list.

Peter