Re: [CSS3]text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht

Ishii-san

Please find an updated testcase I re-submitted for come-back:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht
and a reftest for:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/reftest/text-transform-fullwidth-001-ref.xht

Also, Please see my replies I put in-line below and appreciate your kind
review.

Please let me know if any comments/suggestions further.

(2011/02/16 15:49), Koji Ishii wrote:
> Are you trying to make the list comprehensive, or giving up doing so because the comprehensive list is too long?
Yes, I try to be comprehensive as much as possible.
> If comprehensive, I haven't checked everything, but I see WON SIGN, CENT SIGN, HANGUL LETTER, etc. are missing. I'm not sure how you came up with the current list, but I recommend you to check Unicode database if you haven't done so yet. I assume they have a complete map between half- and full-width counterparts.
Thank you. :-) I did my best to list this time what I missed last, by
referencing the recommended Unicode database.
> Also, one question raised up by reviewing this list is, whether we should convert a SPACE U+0020 to an IDEOGRAPHIC SPACE U+3000 or not. I guess this must be a spec question that should go to www-style, I'll do that.
Thank you for your efforts to clear the definition by the spec level and
I understand and assume "convert a SPACE U+0020 to an IDEOGRAPHIC SPACE
U+3000 " in this test case. :-)
> But either way the spec goes, you'll have to figure out how to test if the property works as specified for SPACE.
>
> Does anyone have any good idea how to distinguish a SPACE U+0020 and an IDEOGRAPHIC SPACE U+3000 in a test suite? Maybe wrap it by parenthesis and see if the spaces between the parenthesis are the same?
Yes, I did "wrap it by parenthesis and see if the spaces between the
parenthesis are the same? " and arranged them on cyan backgroung color
to show up. :-)

--
regards,
from taka