From: public-css-testsuite-request@w3.org [mailto:public-css-testsuite-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of taka oshiyama
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 3:21 PM
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Subject: [CSS3]text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht

Hi
I submitted a new test case for your kind review. The test case is stored here!

http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/east-tokyo/submitted/css3-text/text-transform-fullwidth-001.xht

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Regards,

--
押山 隆 takashi oshiyama
oshiyama@est.co.jp (or takaoshiyama@gmail.com)