Re: [RC5] linking to ref-test of html4/first-letter-001.htm ; bigger first-letter

On 2/12/11 1:57 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:
> Boris,
>
> The url for the ref-test of
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110111/html4/first-letter-001.htm
>
> is coded to be
>
> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20110111/html4/first-letter-001-ref.xht

Gérard, I have nothing to do with the way this test was integrated into
the CSS test suite.  The original test source is here:

http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/mozilla/submitted/css2.1/selectors/first-letter-001.xht

and does not have any mention of a reference.  The reference is listed
in
http://test.csswg.org/svn/contributors/mozilla/submitted/css2.1/selectors/first-letter.list
and is correctly listed as .xht there (since that's what the SVN has).

So this looks like an error in the test suite generation script to me.
Which I don't maintain or know anything about, sorry.

-Boris