Re: Review Report on sections 9.2.4 to 9.3.2 ~= 169 testcases

On 09/12/2010 04:45 PM, "Gérard Talbot" wrote:

>>> ----------------------
>>>
>>> Author: Ian Hickson
>>>
>>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20100815/html4/c561-list-displ-000.htm
>>>
>>> - There is no class pc defined anywhere.
>>> - div { color: navy; white-space: nowrap; }
>>> If all the white-spaces are non-line-wrappable, then all of the
>>> can be safely removed. As coded, the testcase "overdoes" this aspect.
>>
>> Fixed.
>>
>>> To add:

>> Added flags.
>
> Fantasai,
>
> I can not find this testcase in Hickson's directory.
> It is not in
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/hixie/submitted/css2.1/visuren/
> and it is not in
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/hixie/submitted/css2.1/generate/
> and it should since
> <link rel="help" href="http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/generate.html#lists"
> title="12.5 Lists">
> <link rel="help"
> href="http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visuren.html#display-prop" title="9.2.4
> The 'display' property">
> are in the testcase.

So the tests that start with c### are from the CSS1 test suite. You can
find them here:
   http://test.csswg.org/source/approved/css2.1/src/css1/

They're generated from test sources here (they go through a double build
process, once to turn them into CSS2.1 tests, and once during the 2.1 build):
   http://test.csswg.org/source/approved/css2.1/archive/raw-tests/css1tests/

Turns out I forgot to run the build process on this test, so it should
be updated now here:
   http://test.csswg.org/source/approved/css2.1/src/css1/c561-list-displ-000.xht