RE: RC3 table-height-algorithm-027

Le Sam 4 décembre 2010 11:13, "Gérard Talbot" a écrit :

> Le Ven 3 décembre 2010 9:47, Arron Eicholz a écrit :
>> On Wednesday, October 27, 2010 1:45 PM Gérard Talbot wrote:
>>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101001/html4/table-height-algorithm-
>>> 027.htm
>>>  (RC2)
>>>
>>> http://test.csswg.org/suites/css2.1/20101027/html4/table-height-algorithm-
>>> 027.htm
>>>  (RC3)
>>>
>>> IMO, the font-size is rarely a problem or should not be considered a
>>> problem
>>> in almost any testcase of the test suite.
>>>
>>> Anything below 16px as font-size is not best, not desirable.
>>>
>>> In that table-height-algorithm-027.htm testcase, I think it was much
>>> better to
>>> increase td width instead of reducing font-size.
>>>

>> Fixed
>

> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/microsoft/submitted/Chapter_17/table-height-algorithm-027.htm
>
> http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/microsoft/submitted/Chapter_17/table-height-algorithm-027.xht
>

> The testcase is now different. I think at line 14
>
>                 font: 20px Ahem;
>
> should be replaced with
>
>                 font: 20px/1 Ahem;
>
> so that if a tester with Firefox 3.6+ scrolls up, the bottom
> half-leading from top <span> won't be visible, noticeable.
> Under gecko-based browsers, line-height: normal computes to 1.2, not 1.

Arron,

please ignore my previous comment on that testcase. Scrolling is not
expected or required by the user in that testcase. Whether the line box
height is 1.2 or 1 does not change the baseline respective position. The
top and bottom half-leading are outside the content area. Sorry about
that.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/