Re: inlines-003

Le Mar 30 novembre 2010 17:24, fantasai a écrit :
> On 11/24/2010 08:57 PM, Chris Lilley wrote:
>> Hello public-css-testsuite,
>>
>>   inlines-003 has no pass criteria.
>
> I don't actually understand the intention of this test, so I can
> only guess at how to fix it.
>
> Hixie, do you remember what
>    http://www.hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/css/box/inline/003.xml
> was for and what it's pass conditions are supposed to be?
>
> ~fantasai

I would say that the title indicates the intention of that test.
"CSS Inline Box Model: Wrapping Borders"

Meaning that you should never see the border of an inline on the far
right and its content on next line starting on the left.

Pass condition as I see this would be: rectangular black borders around
each single word should not separate from their word when line wrapping
occurs.

The test goal would seem visually more logical if there was horizontal
padding for the spans.

regards, Gérard

CSS 2.1 test suite (RC3; October 27th 2010):

CSS 2.1 test suite contributors:
http://test.csswg.org/source/contributors/