Re: CSS2.1 i18n and bidi tests for review

On Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:34:01 +0200, Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering where the bidi tests are.  The links like
> http://people.opera.com/eiram/test/css21/review/attribute-selector-001.xht
> etc don't work, and I can't get to them from
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/

Hey,

Sorry about that. I have left my position at Opera Software, which means
that the original URLs are dead. Most of the tests should be checked into
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/ - I took a quick look and
found what I expected there, so if there are any specific tests you're
looking for, please let me or fantasai know and we'll go looking for them.

The tests that haven't been approved yet can now be found at
http://test.csswg.org/svn/CSS2.1-test-suite/incoming/eira/

--
Eira Monstad
+47 971 03 423