Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] should a definite flex-basis always make the main size be definite? (#4311)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:50:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The main reason we restrict percentages from resolving in various indefinite circumstance is that, at least historically, it was hard to do. Afaict, generally authors prefer if percentages resolve. So if implementations are resolving in more cases than specced here... seems like we should just update the spec to match implementations?

Agenda+

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4311#issuecomment-881058999 using your GitHub account