Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-flexbox] should a definite flex-basis always make the main size be definite? (#4311)

From: Daniel Holbert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 16:54:25 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
In the meeting, I think we were pretty much ready to resolve here, except for my pushback.

I'm now withdrawing my pushback & am happy to resolve on removing the fully-inflexible requirement.

One observation, though - when we update the spec text for this, we probably want to write the amended "fully inflexible" condition as actual authoritative spec-text rather than in a Note. (The spec-text under discussion here is currently a "Note.")

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dholbert
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4311#issuecomment-884340540 using your GitHub account