Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] Add `wide` value to `scrollbar-width` (#6351)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 22:50:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
While I agree that users can desire wide scrollbars, I don't see in what situation an author would want to control in via stylesheets for specific parts of their site. If users need to be able to say "I want the `auto` value to be wide", that's something they should do in OS or browser settings.

Is there a significant use case for **author** control for wider scrollbars?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/6351#issuecomment-877496097 using your GitHub account