Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-2] content-visibility should pause css animations in subtree (#5611)

From: vmpstr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 16:09:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If the animation is paused then there is nothing that can occur before we process style though, right? For instance, we wouldn't get an animationend event or anything along those lines.

If the style is forced (to get the animation object), or if we start rendering (thus unpausing the animation), we would have up-to-date style at that time, so we should act on the latest information

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vmpstr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5611#issuecomment-708504845 using your GitHub account