Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS21] error in 10.3.2 Inline, replaced elements (#5583)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 16:14:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@davidsgrogan The rendering for that testcase is defined in https://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visudet.html#min-max-widths fwiw. Spec text on 'aspect-ratio' is drafted in https://drafts.csswg.org/css-sizing-4/#aspect-ratio I'm not sure why you say you can't find anything about transferring?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5583#issuecomment-708507406 using your GitHub account