Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-2] content-visibility should pause css animations in subtree (#5611)

From: Robert Flack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 18:01:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We should chat, I must still be missing something. This seems to me like it is the same regardless of whether we pause the animation or conceptually let time advance. We don't need to freshen style just for ticking animations, but in either case getting the animation would freshen it (processing pending css changes which may stop the animation).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by flackr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5611#issuecomment-708567601 using your GitHub account