Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom-view] No way to access the viewport size without losing precision. (#5260)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 19:14:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Ok, the patch above landed and next day I got two regressions in major web properties (WhatsApp and YouTube), so I don't think this is going to fly compat-wise unfortunately.

Unless there's a strong objection against it I think a new API is the way to go if we want to expose this. I'd go for `innerWidthDouble` and `innerHeightDouble`, wdyt?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5260#issuecomment-727621289 using your GitHub account