Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] Adding a 'size' shorthand for 'width'/'height' (#820)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:03:52 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

Yes. My intention (to be clarified in CSSOM working with @emilio or @zcorpan) is that anything which parses a whole declaration or larger will allow "size" and translate it, but anything which just takes a declaration name directly won't know about "size".

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/820#issuecomment-542798355 using your GitHub account