Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] What does fangsong map to for non chinese text (#4425)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:13:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I was going to say that maybe it doesn't match anything and we go to the next in the list but no:
>> Each generic font family must always map to at least one matched font face.

That rule doesn't need to be extended to all new keywords. We could divide the list of generic font keywords according to those that _do_ need to have full coverage and those that don't. We've already discussed this in #4107 (about new system-* font keywords).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4425#issuecomment-542802168 using your GitHub account