Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] new generated content pseudo :between/:separator

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 08:36:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Right. either I'm misunderstanding @Loirooriol 's example, or it doesn't work. His css seems to assume that there'd be multiple `ul.recycler` and puts pseudos between them, but the original example assumed a single `ul.recycler` with multiple children, and put pseudos between the children.

And I agree with @jonjohnjohnson's point: using the `foo::contents` with `foo + foo::before` does not fully replace `::between` when foo is an interactive element like a link, as that interactiveness would still apply to the `::before`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2960#issuecomment-409141809 using your GitHub account