Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] light/dark colors

From: jonjohnjohnson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 00:03:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Definitely in favor of this, when safari already uses heuristics (things like the html, but not body elements background color?) to set their scrollbar as dark or light. A few times, I've inadvertently let those heuristics set the scrollbar in a way where my internal dom styling doesn't jive well.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonjohnjohnson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2967#issuecomment-409050749 using your GitHub account