[csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars] light/dark colors

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:23:44 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
fantasai has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-scrollbars] light/dark colors ==
I think it was Xidorn who explained that one of the main use cases for scrollbar colors was to choose between light/dark scrollbars. If that's one of the most common sue cases, then it seems to me that this should be a choice we can provide to the authors, where they don't have to choose specific colors, but just say whether they want light scrollbars or dark ones, and the UA can fill in something platform-appropriate.

These would be additional keywords for the `-color` properties: I'm not suggesting that we remove `<color>`.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2967 using your GitHub account