Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-inline] Line breaks inside drop-caps?

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 22:12:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think we've got two options here: have multiline layout inside the initial letter, or suppress line breaks like we do in ruby annotations. Since if someone wants to do the former they can turn the element into an inline-block already, I'm going to suggest the latter.

https://www.w3.org/TR/css-ruby-1/#box-fixup

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2886#issuecomment-408251212 using your GitHub account