Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors4] Name the “functional pseudo-class like :matches() with 0 specificity”

From: Jonathan Neal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 20:08:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Until we see implementation, @Tyler-H, I would actively encourage you to challenge any consensus you think could be better. Make your differing evaluation clear. Keep a positive tone. That’s showing respect for the web _and_ the people who make it.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jonathantneal
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2143#issuecomment-408219568 using your GitHub account