Re: [csswg-drafts] Add a new media query feature: client-width and client-height, which equal to (viewport size - scrollbar size)

From: 張俊芝 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 19:09:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the info, @jonjohnjohnson

#1766 seems an issue regarding whether to substract the scrollbar size in vw, vh when the computed value of `overflow` is `scroll`, and you mentioned [css-scrollbars](https://drafts.csswg.org/css-scrollbars-1/#scope), which is helpful if a page always overflows in a direction.

Right now my use case is designing a page which doesn't overflow in a normal fullscreen but can overflow if the user shrinks the window, and I also need a precise size for layout.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Zhang-Junzhi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2933#issuecomment-405694517 using your GitHub account