Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3][CSS2] bidi white space collapsing, with bidi control characters

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 07:51:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Right. This whole issue started by noticing the test failed, so I was a bit to quick in saying we need more tests. We always need more tests to be more exhaustive, but the base case of this issue is covered. Removing the "Needs Testcase" label.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2233#issuecomment-404422249 using your GitHub account