Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-mediaqueries] Proposal: "prefers-reduced-data"

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 07:52:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS-WG has considered this, and thinks this sounds generally reasonable, but we would like to hear more about what this would be used for. The cases that were brought up during our meeting all already had solutions.

Valid use cases for this that aren't already addressed by any existing thing would be a good justification to add this, so we're looking for examples of that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2370#issuecomment-402395087 using your GitHub account