[csswg-drafts] [cssom] Should shorthands in object from getComputedStyle be enumerable?

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 07:22:43 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
upsuper has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [cssom] Should shorthands in object from getComputedStyle be enumerable? ==
In #2529 we resolved that object returned from gCS should include shorthands, but it is not clear whether they should be enumerable from from that object.

I think I saw someone iterating the properties from gCS result to copy style of one element to another. If we have every shorthands listed there, there is a risk that stuff would get overridden if the order happens to be unfortunate (shorthand comes after its longhands?)

It was raised during the discussion of #2529.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2877 using your GitHub account