Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] Smarter interpolation of truncated transform lists

From: Lea Verou via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2018 04:34:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
One different idea, possibly bad, but figured I'd throw it out there just in case: Matrix interpolation looks far worse for angle-based (rotate and skew) transforms than the rest. What if we try to match those up and interpolate the rest via matrix interpolation?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LeaVerou
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/927#issuecomment-402010509 using your GitHub account