Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] :defined

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 22:50:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Can I get a layperson's definition of :defined and what it's used for? :)

Wrt :heading(), we've gotten requests for this an declined them so far. If it's something we want to add, we can add it to Selectors--it's definitely not an HTML-specific concept, so it should go into Selectors and not HTML.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2258#issuecomment-362731679 using your GitHub account