Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-variables] [selectors] Should custom properties work for :visited?

From: SelenIT via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2018 22:51:35 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> it does not specify if the recorded value is the specified one or the computed one.

IMHO, it shouldn't matter in this case. The `--foo: yellow` declaration in the `:visited` rule should be ignored altogether because `--foo` is not listed among "allowed :visited properties". So either way, the `--foo` property value for a visited link should be one specified or cascaded to the `:link` state. Please correct me if I miss something.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by SelenIT
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2263#issuecomment-362731951 using your GitHub account