Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors-4] :defined

From: Anne van Kesteren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 07:37:49 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
`:defined` matches all elements that had no problem during construction, roughly. It's useful since you can now implement your own element class and sometimes you want to match elements for which the constructor has not yet run (or vice versa).

As for headings, that sounds reasonable, though we'll run into the data model issue again (though arguably we do already for other things, so it doesn't necessarily add to the problem).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by annevk
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2258#issuecomment-362787469 using your GitHub account