Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page] prefer pseudo-elements and nesting over at-rules

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:16:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This may be a good suggestion if we had a time machine, but we don't, and the nested at-rule syntax is supported in a number of user agents already, so we cannot remove it, and I am far from sure it would be an improvement to have 2 syntaxes instead of one, with some UAs only supporting one, and if we're unlucky, some other UAs supporting only the other syntax.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1919#issuecomment-340319633 using your GitHub account