Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-page] prefer pseudo-elements and nesting over at-rules

From: Zambonifofex via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:33:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I haven't found a lot of documentation about these nested at-rules, and they don't seem to be working on Chrome, so I assumed other browsers didn't support them either. Of course, you may be talking about other kinds of user agents, and, if so, if you could list such user agents, it'd be useful.

Either way, the spec is in *editor's draft* status, which, unless I'm mistaken, is supposed to mean that the features are unstable and may change considerably before reaching a recommendation status. If some user agents support these features, isn't it supposed to be their own problem if such features get removed or changed?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Zambonifofex
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1919#issuecomment-340321424 using your GitHub account