[csswg-drafts] [css-selectors] Div selector patterns aliases

From: Array23 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 08:19:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Array23 has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-selectors] Div selector patterns aliases ==
```
use div.foo as myDiv;
use div.bar > li.baz as anotherDiv;
myDiv > anotherDiv {
                                     //             ....style...
}
```

I just tought this could be useful, If you want to exactly specify every div and it's tree in selector, it wold make whole words unnecessary in coding styles. I know there are pre proccessors, but internet is about standardization, isn't it?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1893 using your GitHub account