Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] clarify that most (all?) high-dpi devices anchor on pixel, rather than physical, unit

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 21:42:46 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Wrt the PR here (which, btw, fails to edit css-values-3), it seems to categorize print media with unusual viewing distances into the physical-anchor category, whereas before they were grouped with the pixel-anchor category. If this was an intentional change, I would like a clear resolution on that change from the WG. If that is not an intentional change, then I intend to revert it.

@patrickhlauke can you clarify your intent?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/708#issuecomment-302240095 using your GitHub account