Re: [csswg-drafts] reconsider name of frames() timing function

From: Rachel Nabors via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 14:39:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
None of these other names make much sense to the everyday frontend dev or designer. ('Steps' barely makes sense since people aren't graphing the timing function visually and will most likely never see it graphed!).

Frames made the most sense to me for my sprite animation use case, but let's consider an equally likely background color animation. Perhaps "jumps" or event "cuts" would make more sense. Let me ask the Twitters for inspiration.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelnabors
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1301#issuecomment-299644048 using your GitHub account