Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Default color of text-shadow

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 01:23:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Do we agree that "rendering nested decorations" and "color of shadow,
including shadow of decorations" are separate issues? Related, but I
suppose we can repro the former without shadows, using alpha for
decoration color.

For shadow, Edge looks most reasonable to me, but I might need to
check with other members in our team.

For nested decorations, I haven't determined my thoughts well enough
yet. This might worth a separate issue if we were that
non-interoperable.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/942#issuecomment-278517850