Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Default color of text-shadow

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 00:15:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Isn't it about standardizing Chrome's behavior? Chrome uses the
currentcolor for shadow of decoration lines. If there is any blur, you
 would see that Firefox would have the same behavior, and the proposal
 is about aligning our non-blur case with our blur case.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/942#issuecomment-278505906