Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] break spaces

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 03:36:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@kojiishi @fantasai this PR has been open for pretty long now, and I'd
 like to wrap it up. In light of [my
answer](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/111#discussion_r74177445)
 to [Koji's
question](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/111#discussion_r68636764),
 can you either merge it, or tell me if you either want more
clarification or some change to the proposed text?

If there is anything left to be tweaked, I'd like to make sure that we
 get it done before the end of TPAC, so if you'd like me to prepare
something before then, let me know what.

https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/111#issuecomment-246236344