[csswg-drafts] [css-grid] editorial: typos in Subgrids section

From: alligatorio via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 00:47:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
alligatorio has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-grid] editorial: typos in Subgrids section ==
https://www.w3.org/TR/css-grid-1/#subgrids

Under Example 27, I think that there are 3 minor typos. The first 2 in
 the following paragraph:

> If the subgrid has margins/borders/padding, the **the** size of
those margins/borders/padding also influence sizing.

Note the duplicate **the**, and I also believe that _influence_ should
 be _influences_, given the singular _size_ subject.

Also, the last one in the last paragraph:

> #subgrid { padding: 100px; }

> Then a grid item in the subgrid’s first track acts as if it has an
additional 100px of top, left, and bottom **margin** influencing the
sizing of the parent grid’s tracks and the grid item’s own position.

I believe that padding should be referenced in that paragraph instead
of margin.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/835 using your GitHub
account